Looking for information about your pension benefit? Visit the My Pension Center website to check your personal data, project future benefit estimates, print a beneficiary designation form and more.
New hire enrollment forms, beneficiary designation forms and more.
Find phone numbers and web addresses quick and easy.
Find summary of benefits and coverages (SBCs), summary annual reports (SARs) and other legally-required notices.
Find enrollment communications, including premiums and plan comparisons, as well as Summary Plan Descriptions.
If you enrolled in or made changes to your PotashCorp benefits during open enrollment, you should have received a confirmation statement in the mail to your home address. This statement details the 2014 elections we have on file for you. Please review your confirmation statement carefully to be sure that it reflects your elections. If there is an error, make the corrections on the form, sign it and return it to your HR Department by December 2, 2013.
Open enrollment ended on November 1.
- Your current elections will stay in effect until December 31, 2013
- If you changed plans, you will receive new ID cards in the mail
- Watch for a confirmation statement in the mail around the middle part of November
- You will have medical coverage in the HDHP option through BlueCross BlueShield. Review the medical plan comparison chart to see your benefits
- You will not have dental or vision coverage
- You will not be participating in a flexible spending account for 2014
To see an overview of changes for 2014 and your cost for coverage, click here.